Monday, February 22, 2010

New Mexico Weather is the Best!!

There are not many places where you can go for a walk on a February evening in just a fleece. Brian has been taking the three "big" kids on this walk a lot lately. The babies and I were first timers on the walk to the climbing tree! I think we will be taking a lot more of these walks this spring....it just feels so good to get outdoors and everyone has such a good time. Lauren took some shelf fungus off of a tree and Thomas tried to light a fire (we had to remind him that we almost lost our house in 2003 when he was a baby due to the big bosque fires). Connor was a little too fearless on the climbing tree and eventually climbed higher than I could reach...had to call Brian over to be the spotter. Like mother like son, Thomas started to freak at the top and had to be lifted off. Lauren...up and over, no problem. :) It amazes me how different the kids are from one another. Sure makes things lively and often unpredictable!