Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Highlights Vol III (The last one I promise!)

Okay, looks like Santa came, but first things first....they gotta eat.

This turned out so sweet! But I am sure I said something like, "you can't open another gift until you hug so I can take a picture! "




Hail to the Redskins! Fight for old DC!
































Thank you Santa!




































Lauren couldn't wait to get started with her cupcake baking set and Thomas couldn't wait to transform into Indiana Jones and bust out the bow and arrow set.


Connor and Uncle Jeff (above) open some gifts together. Below, our newest cousin Grace is wide eyed on her first Christmas.

These girlies are going to be best buds as they grow up. How fun to have cousins so close in age. Holding the girls are my sister in law Ashly and my grandma Guylene (Grandma, are you hiding behind Claire on purpose?). My children have FIVE GREAT GRANDPARENTS. Isn't that wonderful?

Ronan says "please just get me out of here"...
Claire says "let's party some more!"
Santa brought sleeping bags for everyone so they had a slumber party in the living room Christmas night. What a fun way to end the day!

Hope you all had a merry Christmas...we sure did!