More summer fun! Eating outdoors and playing in the yard afterward is one of our favorite things about summer. Popsicles, games of tag, water table fun, swinging babies and more. We love it! I love that eating outdoors means the floor under the highchairs doesn't need it's nightly scrub down. The boys even use the bathroom outside, again saving me from another inevitable clean up! Do I sound lazy or what?! I hope you know that I'm not lazy...just TIRED. It continues to be non-stop around here with swim lessons, soccer camp, pool parties, day trips, movies, play dates, Isotopes games and Tuesday nights in the park (separate blog about that some other day). It is all exhausting, but like I said...SO MUCH FUN!
Thomas participated in Camp Invention this year and loved it. They had to bring a broken appliance of some sort, take it apart and use the parts to create something new. Right up his alley! This is a picture of Thomas wearing the hat we made for "crazy hat day".
Off to Durango again, this time for Thomas the Tank Engine's annual visit. Met up with the Williams family and had fun romping around town and then making/eating s'mores up at the cabin. Ooooh look at those sticky hands, Con!