Ronan hangs out with (great)Grandpa Bobby and then heads outside for a little fun in the holiday sun.
Claire and Ro have a Christmas jam session while waiting for the present action to start.
Ronan gets silly with Uncle Jeff.
Gracie and her daddy.
Claire received a baby doll and couldn't decide if she should give the doll the pacifier or use it herself. :)Thomas is so happy to have a new lego set...the Hogwarts express. He is upstairs working on it as I write.
And little Grace loves her baby doll too!
Connor got his much anticipated Stinky the Trash Truck!
Lauren was by far the most excited about Christmas and Santa and presents and all the hoopla. She had to sit with me for a bit to calm down after getting a little bonkers under the tree looking for the next thing with her name on it. But just like last year, her reactions did not disappoint...she was THRILLED with everything that she opened and did a good job saying thank you.I love this picture of my parents laughing!! I don't know what was so funny...
...but I think it had to do with these two...Jeff and Grandma Joy (or as he calls her, Old Bird)!
After the festivities at my mom's we headed home for naps and got ready to reconvene for Mass. Mass was a nightmare, but an important part of our tradition nonetheless. Having two 1yr olds packed in shoulder to shoulder with all of the "once a year Church-goers" is not a good time. I almost threw down with a lady in front of us that had the nerve to try to squeeze part of my family out of the pew and then to tell Lauren (who couldn't see or hear what was going on in the church because it was so very packed and is 5 not 15) to quit playing with my phone and listen to the priest!!!! Bah Humbug, Lady...go sit somewhere else and quit talking to my kids or I will make you hold Ronan! :)
After Mass it was off to bed, eager for Santa to come and eat the cookies and mild we left out.